These black anodized 7075 T6 aluminum alloy outserts have been tested and designed by experienced hunters and target archers to ensure maximum penetration and performance. The Deep Impact Outsert fully encompasses the base of the shaft just over 1 inch providing OUTSTANDING arrow strength and concentricity. With Micro-Glue channels inside the outsert to create a much better bonding surface this outsert is built to last shot after shot. If you are looking for maximum penetration and shot after shot performance then the deadly combination of the Deep Impact Outsert and shaft are sure to be a hit!
The Deep Impact Outsert Weights are a Follows:
250 Spine = 42 Grains
300 Spine = 40 Grains
350 Spine = 42 Grains
400 Spine = 42 Grains
500 Spine = 44 Grains
600 Spine = 46 Grains
- Select the right outsert for the right shaft.
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide Outserts over shaft and spin test (if you prefer)
- If Outserts does not fit that is OK. Get some 100 Grit sand paper and lightly sand the shaft in a circular motion until the outsert fits snug on shaft. Start slowly so you don't remove to much off the arrow.
- Wipe dust off of the shaft with Clean paper towel. (No Cleaners are recommended)
- Again, Spin test to ensure concentricity. Rotating outsert until it spins perfect.
- Use a Silver or Black Sharpie and mark the Shaft and the Outsert for perfect alignment once glue is applied.
- We have tested Our fletching glue, insert/outsert glue and epoxy and all of them work great.
- Apply a even amount of glue around the shaft to ensure the glue channels get enough glue in them to hold.
- Once The outsert is glued on stand the arrow on the nock end to dry.